Sunday, November 23, 2008

SuLiT's adventures.

Hey ya,

So like, imma tell you all about my friggin adventure today!
So like, without like, friggin pictures,
Because of like. no friggin camwhore....

>_>
AAAAaaanyway.....(BM-English speak)

I was in bed. Sleeping, *snorezzzxx* then a freakin splash of water from someones friggin hand woke me up.

I was like " What the F!?" opening my eyes looking at reality.
There it was, mother's power hand, still wet with water from the bathroom tap.
" Aai, bangooon, kita nak gi kenduri nih!! Subuh belum!?"

*frantically checking handphone clock*
....
9:90 AM !!!!!
And thus the ultra Subuh gajah.

Turns out my ex-neighbours daughter was getting married today.(Oh forgetful me)
And and and, a few minutes after i had my bath, SOMEONE came.
Oh shit.
Old neighbours from Pasir Gudang!? *including ex-crush*
SHIT SHIT SHIT

So we head up the hill to Astana's Golf Resort to watch the bersanding.
It was like...


( GROOM AND BRIDE )
* happy happy..i know why..*

( GROOMS FAMILY) ( BRIDES FAMILY)
* grumble grumble* * whooo hooo!*

THEN, we headed to another kenduri over town! Like, Cenderawasih meh,
Someone else's wedding? Wouldn't care less.
And then i spotted it.
O_O free candy!?
I Like!
*nyam nyam*

Then suddenly i got phone.
I was like OMG THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER!!!

So, motif satu post nih nak cakap aku ada phone dah la.
YAY!

Sulit out.
( Seyes, ini kira adventure bagi mereka yang bosan di rumah )

Esok kene gi Ngaaajiii...

2 comments:

wnirsmen said...

oit.kau dh de phne.
aku pnye phne plak tiade.

Ana Shirin said...

what happened to this blog?